Before you visit Koi Piercing, please read the questions carefully and answer each one to keep our schedule running smoothly at appointment time.
Questions about the form? Contact us or give us a call. After you’ve completed the booking, we’ll send you an email confirming your appointment’s date and time. If you need to reschedule or cancel for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
- You are welcome to come to your appointment at 5-15 minutes early so we can get you checked in, and possibly bring you in early if we have the space. We may not bring you in until your appointment time. Please note we cannot reschedule or refund any same day appointments, if you are more than 10 minutes late you may not be seen that day and you will be charged a no call no show fee of $25.
- Please don’t come on an empty stomach, and do not consume any alcohol or drugs before your appointment.
- Fill out the consent waiver before the appointment, it is a link sent with the subject “Please fill our PRIOR to your appointment.”
- If you are pregnant or nursing we recommend waiting for a new piercing. We do not pierce pregnant or nursing.
- We also will not pierce if there is numbing cream on the area. Numbing creams can irritate the tissue causing inflammation that can cause placement issues. It also won’t completely numb the area as topical creams only affect the first few layers of skin, so it will feel the same amount of pain regardless.
- Please bring a physical copy of your state or federal issued photo ID. If you are a legal parent or guarding bringing in a minor you will need a photo ID, and the minors birth certificate or guardianship papers and if the minor is 16 or 17 they will also need a photo ID. These are required by the Health department and we cannot pierce them without it.
- At this time due to Covid 19, we cannot allow any support folks/Friends/family members with your appointment. The only exception is one parent or guardian with one minor getting pierced. This also means you cannot bring other children with them, regardless of age or relationship. Our studio is small and even with 4-5 people it gets overcrowded and over capacity.
- If you are wanting to bring in your own jewelry it must be approved prior to your appointment, we need to approve it and sterilize for at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. You are welcome to drop it off sooner than 24 hours.
- For all under mask services we are requiring either proof of vaccination (With booster if eligible) or one of the following; a negative COVID Rapid test same day as the appointment OR a negative COVID PCR test within 72 hours of the appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, call 801-463-7070
- ***Important*** If you decide to cancel your appointment you need to call within 24 hours of your appointment time. If you call the same day as your appointment, and you will be charged a $15 fee. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or do not show up to your scheduled appointment, or call BEFORE your appointment it will be considered a no-call, no-show and will result in a $25 No Show fee. Any deposit made prior to will be void. If this becomes a chronic issue, you may be prohibited from booking an appointment with us. TLDR; If you know you cannot make your appointment, DO NOT WAIT. Please call us right away.
- When we insert your jewelry, we make sure everything is as tight as it can be. Over time with our day-to-day lifestyles, jewelry can become loose. It should be something you check periodically to confirm that the jewelry remains tight. We are not liable for jewelry that falls out over time.