Before you visit Koi Piercing, please read the questions carefully and answer each one to keep our schedule running smoothly at appointment time.
Questions about the form? Contact us or give us a call. After you’ve completed the booking, we’ll send you an email confirming your appointment’s date and time. If you need to reschedule or cancel for any reason, please call at least 24 hours in advance.
- When coming into the studio, if you have an appointment please let our staff know and we will get you checked in for your appointment.
- Please don’t come on an empty stomach, and do not consume any alcohol or drugs before your appointment.
- Fill out the consent waiver before the appointment, it is a link sent with the subject “Please fill our PRIOR to your appointment.” there are also QR codes sent in all of the emails, and on the windows of our buildings.
- If you are pregnant or nursing we recommend waiting for a new piercing. We do not pierce pregnant or nursing.
- We also will not pierce if there is numbing cream on the area. Numbing creams can irritate the tissue causing inflammation that can cause placement issues. It also won’t completely numb the area as topical creams only affect the first few layers of skin, so it will feel the same amount of pain regardless.
- Please bring a physical copy of your state or federal issued photo ID. If you are a legal parent or guarding bringing in a minor you will need a photo ID, and the minors birth certificate or guardianship papers and if the minor is 16 or 17 they will also need a photo ID. These are required by the Health department and we cannot pierce them without it. (This also means the name of the adult present needs to be affiliated with guardianship/Birth certificate documents. EX: If you are a step-parent unfortunately, unless you have court official documents showing custody you cannot sign for a minor. We apologize for any inconvenience but please take it up with the local health department as they set these regulations.)
- We are allowing a +1 support with all appointments, Minors will be able to have both parents in the room.
- If you bring multiple children in the studio, children must be on their best behavior. If they cannot, we will ask you to take them out of the studio.
- If you are wanting to bring in your own jewelry it must be approved prior to your appointment, we need to approve it and sterilize for at least 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. You are welcome to drop it off sooner than 24 hours.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, call 801-463-7070
- ***Important*** If you decide to cancel your appointment you need to call the studio. If you arrive more than 10 minutes late or do not show up to your scheduled appointment, or call BEFORE your appointment it will be considered a no-call, no-show and will result in a $25 No Show fee. Any deposit made prior to will be void. If this becomes a chronic issue, you may be prohibited from booking an appointment with us. TLDR; If you know you cannot make your appointment, DO NOT WAIT. Please call us right away.
- When we insert your jewelry, we make sure everything is as tight as it can be. Over time with our day-to-day lifestyles, jewelry can become loose. It should be something you check periodically to confirm that the jewelry remains tight. We are not liable for jewelry that falls out over time.