All About Nostril Piercings
- Currently we are offering nostril/septum piercings with proof of full vaccination (2 weeks after final dose of vaccine) or a negative COVID PCR** Test within 72 hours of the appointment date. **At this time we are not accepting rapid antigen tests.
- Types of nose piercings include the Nostril, High Nostril, Forward Facing Nostril, Nasallang, Septum, Septril, Rhino, and Bridge.
- Nostril takes the longest to heal completely of most types of piercings, up to two years. However, you can downsize your nostril jewelry after three months. We recommend waiting at least 6-9 months before changing the jewelry to a different style such as a hoop.
- For this piercing we say, “The less you do, the better off you’ll be.”
- The nostril is the most likely to scar from overzealous and aggressive cleaning; use an approved cleaning solution on the inside of the nostril and refrain from touching the piercing at all.